Family owned coffee shop seeks team members with an outgoing personality for part-time and full time positions (not seasonal). We are looking for baristas or coffee lovers that are passionate in expanding their coffee knowledge. We require punctual, responsible, professional, detail oriented, and friendly personalities. Looking for employees with lots of initiative and an interest in the growth of the business.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Dishes, stocking, cleaning (including bathrooms), and inventory
- Being a team player: recognizing the needs of all staff and pitching-in whenever possible
- Provide excellent customer service
- Crafting hot and cold espresso drinks to our high standards
- Maintain cleanliness of work area AT ALL TIMES!
- Maintain knowledge of menu items and our specific standards for ordering
- Greet and connect with every customer and help influence purchasing decisions
- Be quick and efficient at the register, staying positive and welcoming
- Knowledge of our procedures pertaining to coffee and food
- Work shifts as a cashier, runner/busser, and eventually barista once you have mastered all other roles
Great communication skills are a must. Room for growth is available for the right person. Must be available weekends and holidays as needed and have generally flexible availability.
Please send resume to Jacksoncraft.email@example.com with subject title “Job Inquiry”
include your name, phone number, availability, and any relevant job experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackson Craft Team
1252 E. Mission Rd, San Marcos, CA 92069